Sunday, March 17, 2013

Self Affirmation #1: I AM UNSTOPPABLE

"I AM UNSTOPPABLE.."
Try repeating this to yourself daily this week. Especially in the morning and throughout your day. Saying "I Am Unstoppable" tells yourself and the Universe that you've accepted that you are a limitless, powerful being. Stating this affirmation to yourself gives you the power to not allow anyone or anything hinder your or deter you from your goals. So give yourself the power you've always had and state that you are unstoppable. Have a great week!


"The greatest wealth is health."
Peace & Love

3 comments:

  1. A little faith and belief in yourself goes a long way. Thank you for this message. At times I can feel down and low but just reading this reminds me that all is possible. We must be proactive with ourselves in order to move and get things going to further progress physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Be blessed and thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking your time to read the post. I'm happy that I could provide some inspiration for you. Lets continue to grow together! I wish you many blessings this week!

      Peace & Love,

      Shawn Cruz

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete